Tuesday, April 17, 2018

May you find peace this day...

Hello, hello!

I've got a lovely little card to share today featuring this awesome digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called, Thinking of You. Being a huge animal lover, who spends most days taking care of dogs big and small, this image completely tugs at my heart strings. As soon as I saw this sweet pair of pals I knew that I needed to color them up into a special scene. Because of the light sun dress she is wearing I figured it would be somewhere warm and breezy, making the beach a total no brainer. So I set to work coloring in crashing waves and a rosy sunset for these two to call home. It really came together just how I envisioned it, which doesn't always happen so I am a happy crafter.  :)

Well I should get going, I have a live coloring video to get ready for later this morning over at the 7 Kids Customers Create Facebook page. Pop by and say 'hi' if you can!      
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Thinking of You)
stamp- My Favorite Things (Peaceful Wildflowers sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Uniball Signo white gel pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04
hair- E70, E74, E77, E79
dress- YG00, YG91, YG93, YG21, Y11, R32, R14, E07
dog- W1, W3, E5, E7
collar- R32, R14, E07
sea- BG000, BG72, BG49, BG75
sky- R000, R00, Y0000
sand- E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, W4