Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hey Cutie...

Hello my friends of The Farm!

I'm posting over on the TGF blog today and I've inked up Hey Cutie in desert sand to create a fun no-line scene card. If you couldn't tell, I'm kinda head over heels for these big eyed beauties and I just can't get enough of them! This time around I paired Hey Cutie with the pretty kitty from the retired Dolly and Kitty set because she looked like she needed a friend to pal around with. If that fluffy Persian is anything like my own kitties she follows Cutie around wherever she goes. I colored them both into a beautiful spring day and oh, how I wish I could join them. Anyone else tired of the cold and snow? 

Anywho... thanks for stopping by and I hope this card adds a bit of sunshine to your day.  :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Hey Cutie and Dolly with Kitty)
ink- Memento desert sand and Hero Arts pink ombre
Doodlebug glitter Sprinkles
My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00,R20
hair- YR30, YR31, E95, E97, E35
eyes- YG63, BG000, 0
clothes- Y000, Y11, Y21, E81, E84, RV000, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV25
kitty- E40, E41, E42, E43, 0, R01, R20
sky- B000
background- E30, E31, E47, YG21, YG03, YG25, G99, Y19, RV13

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!!!!! This is soooo stinking CUTE!!!! Your no line coloring technique is AWESOME!!!!! mad mad skills!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable, jo x