Friday, October 13, 2017

You say witch...

TGIF my friends!

I'm wrapping up this week with my guest post for Whimsy Stamps and I've done another twist on a non-Halloween stamp. This beauty was just released last week and she is called Hot Chocolate Honey. I really can't wait to use her on a cozy Christmas card but until then I thought it would be fun to turn her into a witchy gal with a magical brew. So I wiped away the heart from the mug as well as the marshmallow before stamping her up then just colored her up in some perfectly witchy colors with an eerie glow. I even added a little spider to her cup for good measure. This potion paper from Carta Bella nailed the theme I was going for and I love how it kinda looks like we are peeking in on her in her secret apothecary.   :)

Thanks for dropping by and I hope your weekend is a crafty one!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Carta Bella (Haunted House)
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (Hot Chocolate Honey), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
Studio Calico sequins
My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die
My Favorite Things double stitched circle die
My Favorite Things stitched flag die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- BV02, BV04, BV08
eyes- YG01, YG17, YG97
eyeshadow- W1. W4
lips- R21, R85, R56
shirt- T5, T6, T8, T10
straw- YR04, YR09, C1
mug/spider- Y35, YR04, YR18, 100
background- W4, W6, W8, W10
glow- FYG1, FYG2

6 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Looks Amazing!!!! Love the colors and the altering too!!! Happy Friday the 13th and have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

OMGosh Amy! How do you manage day after day to just do the most amazing cards. Love her as a witch. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Fab card, love her gorgeous hair !
Hugs Kaz x

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Wow. That colouring is unbelievably amazing! Great way to change the theme of the stamp.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is wonderful.

Tracey Ann said...

The creativity you put into your cards is amazing. Her hair is so stunning, love love that sentiment, the eerie glow behind her. But, that spider makes me squeamish! 👻. Just a spectacular creation, Amy!