Sunday, October 22, 2017

It's Halloween witches...


Hello, hello! 

I am thrilled to be participating in the 31 Nights of Halloween as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps this month. For my card I have combined stamps from Deb Davis' awesome Attempted Murder set and the sassy Jack o Lantern Joy by Kristen Winkelbauer. I love creating scenes for my character stamps to live in and the Attempted Murder set has so many great images for building perfectly spooky backgrounds that I know it is going to quickly become a go-to set for future fall/Halloween cards. I stamped everything in Memento desert sand ink so that I could do the scene using the no-line coloring technique with my Copics. I really like the soft, sort of dreamy quality this lends to the over all design of the card. I imagine Jack o Lantern Joy is all dressed up and heading to a big Halloween party right at that witchy twilight hour. I would not be tempted to go explore that abandoned farm house along the way but she looks to be a lot braver than I ever would be! ;) 

Well, thanks for letting me share in all of this Halloween excitement. I'll be back next Sunday with another whimsical witchy card. In the meantime, be sure to check out the Whimsy blog tomorrow night for more WHIMSY STAMPS festivities! Have fun!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (Attempted Murder set and Jack o Lantern Joy), Impression Obsession (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and grey flannel, Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
eyeshadow/lips- YG00, YG93, RV34
hair- T5, T7, T10, 100
clothes- Y15, Y38, V15, V17, V09, YR31, YR15, YR68, E09, C5, C7, C9, C1, C2
raven- C6, C9, 100, B39
pumpkin- YR65, YR68, YR27, E27, E35, E57, YG21, YG95
fence- E81, E84, C3, C5
dirt path- E42, E43, E44
grass- BG90, BG93, BG96
sky- B21, B34, B99
branch- E37, E27, E49
leaves- Y35, YR09, E55, YG93
house/scarecrow- W4, W5, W7, W9, W10

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the cute girl and the haunted house.

Heidi Brawley said...

Soooo Adorable looking!!! Love the soft feel you gave this!!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke