Sunday, October 29, 2017

Hey pumpkin...


A special Sunday hello! 

I'm back with my final post as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps, what an amazing two months it has been and I thank them again for having me. It's night 29 of the 31 Nights of Halloween celebration and that means the big day, ummm... I mean night, is almost here! Can you believe all of the fa-BOO-lous cards and projects that have already been shared? SO much talent and creativity! 
For my final card I have used some wonky borders from the FaDoodles stamp set to create a fun frame around the cute little Pumpkin Witchy by Kristen Winkelbauer. By masking her off I could easily take the two check patterned borders and stamp this frame that, once the mask was removed, gives the illusion of her hat and the pumpkins spilling out of the 'window' that is created. I colored in an outdoorsy background using glowing fall colors to really set the scene of Pumpkin Witchy showing off her prize picks from the patch. With the sun just about to set she should be heading home to carve them all into scary jack o'lanterns for the front porch. :)  

Thank you again for letting me share in all of this Halloween fun. I have had such a wonderful time guesting for WHIMSY STAMPS!

Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- October Afternoon (Witch Hazel), Doodlebug (Booville)
stamps- Whimsy Stamps (FaDoodles set and Pumpkin Witchy)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax dies
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E31, E35, E57, E29, Y04
eyes- B37, B39, BG000
lips- R32
clothes- W6, W8, W10, YG21, YG93, YG95, YG97, BG09, BG18, R59, Y04
pumpkins/background- Y02, Y17, YR14, YR04, E08, E33, E47, E49, YG67