Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Happy Meow-lloween...

Hello, hello!

I'm here today kicking off my second month as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps. Because I'm currently all about Halloween cards I thought it would be fun to do a twist on this cute Tommy and Cleo stamp and make it work for the holiday. As sweet as Tommy is as a boy I figured that by simply coloring on a headband and adding a paper flower to it, Tommy could become a sweet baby witch getting to know her black cat familiar. I added a couple of pumpkins in for good measure to complete the cozy scene. Then I found this pretty floral paper and added some extra flowers to tie back to the one I added to her hair. Now I've got a pretty little Halloween card using an unexpected stamp, which I love. :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Supply list:
cardstock- Copic X-Press It and Bazzill
paper- Pebbles (Midnight Haunting)
stamps- Whimsy (Tommy and Cleo), My Favorite Things (sentiment), Lawn Fawn (pumpkins)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle frame die
Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E41, E43, E44
clothes- YR04, YR68, E08, N5, N9, 110, C1
kitten- T4, T5, T6, 110
pumpkins- YR21, YR15, YR09, E08, E84, E87
wall- YR20
chair- E30, E31, E55, E35, E81, W5, W9
floor/baseboard- E33, E37, E29, W8

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

O M G This is SUPER cute for a Halloween card!!!! Totally LOVE it!!!!! Love how you made him a little girl!!! So very Creative!!!!!!
Hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So darn adorable. Here’s another card you could send to me, lol. Hugs.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so sweet. I just love the adorable image.

Tracey Ann said...

This card is a great example of how your imagination and “Whimsy” spirit turns these images into magic. This is such a darling, and unique, Halloween card! ❤️