Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fresh picked birthday wishes...

Hello, hello!

Ok, so between work and 4th of July celebrations I had zero time to get creative yesterday. The only thing I had already colored up and ready to go was the Papertrey Ink cupcake for July. I guess that means I'll be sharing two cupcake cards in a single week. This time around I played with coloring on kraft and adding a bit of white color pencil to the frosting for some extra shine. It's a simple and sweet card design that came together super quick.

Hopefully I'll have more time to chat with y'all tomorrow.  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink 
paper- oooooold My Mind's Eye
stamps- Papertrey Ink (Baker's Dozen set), W Plus 9 (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Prima flowers and leaves
Kaiser Craft pearls
Sharpie white marker
Prisma white pencil
Copic markers:
strawberry- R22, R24, R29, YG01, YG03, G07, G29, Y02
cupcake- E53, E55, E35
frosting- R21, R22, R35
liner- R05, R08, E09
shadow- C0, C1, C2 

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Oh wow Amy, really different from your usual. Gorgeous of course. Hugs.

Tracey Ann said...

Yum!!! The highlights in the frosting... lovely! And those strawberry blossoms are perfect... beautiful card, Amy!

Juls said...

Love this xx