Monday, July 17, 2017

Enjoy the little things...

Good morning!

This little Bean from the Bloom Kit is called Jolene and from the get go I thought she had a very tropical vibe about her. So I had set her aside until the right time came along and now here we are. I paired Jolene up with the Fun in the Sun papers from Doodlebug because that floral print was too perfect of a match not to. No surprise that I colored her up to match and I think she looks like the sweetest little island cutie now. The sentiment also comes from the same 6x6 paper pad and I thought it would be fun to turn it into a shaker so that I could enter this card into the current Farm Fresh Challenge

Ok then, time for me to get ready for the day. Later gators!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Fun in the Sun)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Bloom Bean Kit Jolene)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things single stitched frame rectangle die
My Favorite Things stitched scallop rectangle die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Papertrey Ink Shaker Sprinkles
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00,R20
hair- N5, N7, N9, 110
clothes/flowers- G05, G07, G29, YG21, YG25, YG17, B02, B04, B06, YR02, YR07, YR09, RV21, RV14, RV09

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Beautiful! !! Perfect DP for this cutie too!!♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Sladjana Perisic said...

Super cute and very colorful.

Tracey Ann said...

You have no idea how your layouts inspire this crafter! Adore this colorful display... that little Jolene is darling! ❤️