Friday, June 9, 2017

Mermaid for each other...

TGIF!

There is no way I could let this month of mermaids pass by without making a card or two with the super cute BB Mermazing set from My Favorite Things. I love, love, love this entire set and have been waiting for just the right sketch challenge to ink it up and play along. This week was the one and it inspired me to create an entire under water scene using multiple stamps from the set. Now these best friends are spending the day collecting shells and playing in the kelp beds, such good times! :)

Ok, time to get ready for a busy weekend at work. See ya back here on Monday my friends! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- ooooold My Mind's Eye
stamps- My Favorite Things (BB Mermazing set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico clear blue and Hero Arts green ombre
My Favorite Things stitched dome die
Papertrey Ink die
Kaiser Craft pearls
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
mer 1
hair- YR31, YR24, YR27, E39
tail- YG11, YG05, YG07, V01, V04, RV52
starfish- V04, V06, V09
mer 2
hair- YR30, YR31, E51, E35
tail- YG11, YG05, YG07, Y11, Y08, RV52
starfish- RV55, RV14, RV29
tops- YG05, YG07, G07, Y11
sand- E30, E31, E34
sea- B000, B00, B01, B02
rock/shells- N0, N2, N3, E50, E51, E93, E97, E99, BV20, BV04

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is totally Mermazing looking! !! We Love this set too!!!! Have a splashing weekend! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

These little beauties are on my wish list. You did s beautiful job. Hugs.

Diane said...

I have these gals stamped and ready to color--- your tails are amazing! I am always inspired to color after seeing your cards! thanks for all of your creations- love each and every one!

Tracey Ann said...

Your moments are as lovely as the scene you created, Amy. Hangin' with a good friend is such a beauteous thing... ;)! Absolutely adore this! ❤️