Monday, May 15, 2017

You wow my heart...

Good morning!

During a recent sale at Some Odd Girl I picked up this lovely lady called Unicorn Mae. I've always thought she was really pretty but I just couldn't see myself using her as-is with her horn and other equine features. But I figured by blowing her up to "big head" size and masking off her horn and ear I could easily turn her into a more generic and easy to use image. Once that was done I had so much fun coloring her up and making this CAS card for her to live on. And I figure I might as well throw this into the ring over at the SOG 'anything goes' challenge for good measure. :)

Have a great day everybody!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Unicorn Mae)
stamp- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Studio Calico doc brown
Doodlebug heart Sprinkle
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- YR000, YR00, E21, E13, E04, R00, R20
hair- YR31, YR24, YR27, E99, E39
eyes- B21, B34, BV29, BG000
eye shadow- YG00, YG21, YG93
lips- R56
clothes- RV02, RV11, RV34, R56, C4, N8

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She looks wonderful! Jo x

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love your altering of her!!! So cute and the coloring is perfect!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

All the options available with one image... just can't get over how beautifully you transformed her! Also love this layout... the pink is so lovely! Simply awesome card, Amy!

Therese said...

I love love love your coloring! Great layout too <3
/GDT SomeOddGirl Therese

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW! Amazing coloring!! I'm loving all that pink too! We are so glad you joined us for Some Odd Girl's May challenge!

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful- fantastic coloring.

Christa said...

Hi Amy , love how you change her , your coloring is stunning, thank you for joining our challenge at SomeOddGirl

Leah's Crafty Life said...

what a stunning transformation!!

Patti Okerstrom said...

As always you amaze me! Love her cute button nose! I have always appreciated that you write your colour combos down... thanks for always sharing! -Patti