Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sending big hugs...

Hello, hello!

Today I'm traveling even further back into the Greeting Farm vaults to cross another stamp set off my list. This cuddly duo are part of the Panda Friends set that debuted back before TGF was even TGF, it was still Pink Poison then. I figured they were the perfect candidate for some more no-line coloring so that the stripes on her top and skirt wouldn't be so bold and black. I also did a couple small alterations by opening the panda's eyes, giving him a nose and wiping the apples off of her apron before stamping. I paired them up with this pretty scrap of cherry blossom paper and then pulled all of my Copics to match. I gotta say that I'm quite pleased with the dreamy, soft looking results. I'm so glad that I decided to start getting creative with the older stamps in my stash.  :)

Alrighty, time to get ready for work. Laters!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Papertrey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (Lily Kate)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Panda Friends set), Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)
ink- Memento desert sand and angel pink 
My Favorite Things stitched border die
Prima flowers
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E21, E13, E04, R30, R20
eyes- E31, E55, E57
hair- C5, C6, C9, 100
clothes- RV00, RV10, RV52, RV55, RV91, RV95, Y0000, YG0000, G20, E81, E84, 0
panda- T5, T7, T9, C00, C2, 0
ground/sky- YG00, YG40, YG43, YG97, BG0000

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OH my this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen this stamp before!! Love it all!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Larisa said...

wow!!! What adorable image!!! The colouring is fantastcly gentle and beautiful!!

Juls said...

Saw this on FB ... it really is a gorgeous card xx

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Tracey Ann said...

It is so abundantly clear that you enjoy your craft... unique and beautiful. Just can't say how much I admire the way you transformed this little drawing into such a lovely piece of art. So sweet, Amy!