Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Counting my blessings...

Hello, hello!

How sweet is this little Tilli Gnome from Mo's Digital Pencil? I love the expression on her cute face as she sits there all prim and proper. Something about her had me thinking fall card, maybe it was all the layers to her outfit... gotta bundle up this time of year. Sure, the blues may not be traditional fall colors but something about this pretty print had me feeling the cooler weather. It was quite a time coming up with good Copic combos to match the paper and for the most part I'm quite happy. My dark blue might be a bit more vibrant but all in all she matches nicely. 

Alrighty, the week keeps rolling right along and I've got to get a move on. 
Laters!
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink
paper- My Mind's Eye
digital stamp- Mo's Digital Pencil (Tilli Gnome)
stamps- Papertrey Ink stitches, unknown sentiment
ink- Memento espresso truffle and Papertrey Ink spiced saffron
Prima flowers
buttons
Kaiser Craft pearls
Smooch gold
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, BV20, R00, R20
hair- E74, E77, E79, W10
eyes- B23
clothes- Y21, Y26, Y28, YR23, Y18, BG70, BG90, BG93, BG72, B37, B39, BV29, E41, E44, YR65, YR68, YR18

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Absolutely adorable. On my way to Jennifer Dove's Copic Bootcamp.

Heidi Brawley said...

OH it is very stunning looking Amy!!!! Fabulous work as Always!!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Tracey Ann said...

She is about as sweet as can be. And your interpretation of this little one causes me to just adore her. A good message on this very sad day, as well.