Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Candlelight...

Hey there!

I found an old jump drive that I thought I had lost a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised to find a few digis floating around on it. This old, but still super sweet, Birdie Brown digi called Midnight Pumpkin Wishes was one of them so I figured she had waited long enough to get on a card. The sentiment came from the Pebbles Trick or Treat paper pad that I chose to pair up with her and it inspired me to draw jack o'lantern faces on the pumpkins so they could glow too. For the glowing background I sponged yellow ink onto the card base then sponged some black around it. I'm really happy with how the whole scene came together to create a not-so-spooky Halloween card. :)

Laters!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Trick or Treat)
digital stamp- Birdie Brown (Midnight Pumpkin Wishes)
ink- Nick Bantock lamp black and chrome yellow
Pebbles die cut bats
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- FYG1, FYG2, YG03, YG25
hair- T6, T8, T10, 110
clothes- V05, V06, V09, T1, T2, T4
pumpkins- Y18, Y38, YR04, E08, E84, E87

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

What a cutie! !!!! Great sentiment for the scene u created! !!♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable. Great jack o lantern faces.

Tracey Ann said...

Your Halloween cards are the best! Love the scene you created, and that glow in the background... awesome!!!