Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fairy nice day...

Hey there! 

So did you go crazy for the new clear release at The Greeting Farm this weekend? Totally adorable if you ask me and who doesn't love some sweet minis? The card I'm sharing today features a bunch of stamps from the Little Fairies set (which I've noticed is currently sold out) as well as the branch from the Tweety Pie clear set. As soon as I saw this sitting fairy I knew that I wanted to perch her on a flowering branch with her little ladybug pal. It was easy enough to mask off her body and make it look like she was always meant to be right there. Then I stamped the blossoms separately and added them to the scene once I had sponged on the cloudy sky background. I colored her up nice and bright to make this look like a happy summer afternoon spent swaying in the breeze. :)

Ok folks, time for me to scoot. Talk at'cha later! 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Little Fairies set and Tweety Pie set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black and Studio Calico mojito 
Kaiser Craft gems
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- Y02, Y08, Y35, Y38, E39
dress- RV02, RV04, RV09
wings- G000, BG0000
branch- E31, E34, E44, Y02, YG03, YG67
flowers- RV00, BV00, Y21, Y26, Y08
ladybug- R35, R89

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is sooo Adorable! !!!!!! 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Larisa said...

Very gentle card, and your colouring is perfect!!!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Super sweet.

Tracey Ann said...

Your coloring reminds me a little can go a long way... just love how you colored the flowers! And that sweet fairy with her ladybug - love!