Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bubble over with fun...

Hello, hello! 

The current SOG Facebook community challenge is wrapping up today and I really wanted to make a card for it considering it is "anything simple goes". I can do CAS, especially when I have a gorgeous image like Bubbles Mermaid to take center stage. I've had her printed out for awhile now, as well as a couple of her sisters, and Bubbles was the one to make it on a card first. Mostly because I had this great bubble print paper that I've been wanting to use too, LOL! This card really came together super quick and I couldn't be happier with it.  :)

Alrighty, I'm outta here. Talk at'cha later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Under the Sea)
digital stamp- Some Odd Girl (Bubbles Mermaid)
computer generated sentiment
My Favorite Things stitched cloud edges
Ranger liquid pearls
Ranger glossy accents
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Doodlebug doodlepop sticker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, BV20
eyes- BG05, BG07, G29
lips- RV13
hair- Y11, Y21, E33, E39
tail- YG00, YG01, YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67
shells- YR00, YR12, YR14, V000, V22, V25, YG03, YG25
eyeshadow/bubbles- BG10, BG32
fish- YR04, YR18, C7

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh my this is some serious Cuuuuteness!!!!! Loooooove ♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

chrilvian said...

lovely

Larisa said...

wonderful image and your colouring Amy!! Great job!!

Julie D. Richards said...

Majorly adorable.

Tracey Ann said...

There's a fish in her bubble!! :) Awesome opacity you created with that bubble, and her fin! Lovely bright colors, and her eye makeup is fab!! So many things to love about this card... gorgeous!