Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy Father's Day...

Hello there!

Today is day 1 of the March stamp release from The Greeting Farm... woot, woot! We have two fantastic clear sets and a single rubber stamp coming out this month and they are all fantastic! Take a peek at the new I Love Dad clear stamp set that will be available for purchase on the 15th. I've used the awesome golf cart and one of the sentiments, along with the coordinating die, for my card today but there is so much more included in the set as well. I couldn't help but go a bit Caddyshack with my card by drawing a quick little gopher to help set the scene. It makes me smile and I know it will make dad smile too, which is all that matters.  ;)

Now be sure to head on over to the TGF blog to see all of the amazing cards from my fellow Farmers using the new I Love Dad set and I shall see you back here tomorrow with more sneak peek fun!  :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Papertrey Ink (Petite Places)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (I Love Dad set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
The Greeting Farm I Love Dad die set
Copic markers:
golf cart- C0, C1, C2, C4, C9, T5, T7, T9, 100, YG03, YG25, YG17, B02, B04, B06, B39
gopher- E30, E31, E55, YG93, YG03

2 comments:

Scrapandome said...

A lovely card
is very cute they look like rays of sun behind golf cart
I love the scenery
Hugs from Venezuela ♥

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the gopher, so cute.