Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A great day...

Hi gals! 

I colored up the super cute new RN Anya digi last week because I thought she would make for a perfect springtime Facebook profile pic. Sure she is supposed to be a nurse image but really I love how she is generic enough to pass for a simple, casual kind of girl. So when it came time to make a card yesterday I saved some time and grabbed RN so that she could take that last step to getting on a card. She told me that she wanted to take a walk in the park so I grabbed a great cloud print paper and some rolling hills dies to set the scene. Then I inked up the tulip flowers from the Eggstra Special set along with their coordinating die to add a bit of easy color to this outdoor setting. I continued on my TGF roll by grabbing the Hello & Smile sentiment set to pull the whole design together.  :)

Toodles!
   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (clouds), Bo Bunny (grass)
digital stamp- The Greeting Farm (RN Anya)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Eggstra Special set and Hello & Smile set)
The Greeting Farm smile die
The Greeting Farm Eggstra Special die set
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside die
Memory Box butterfly die
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E35, E27, E59
clothes- B95, B97, B99, YR12, Y38, Y19, RV10, RV13, RV14, E44, E47
flowers- Y13, Y35, YR04, RV10, RV14, RV29, YG00, YG25, YG17