Friday, February 26, 2016

So nice...

TGIF! 

I promised yesterday that I would be sharing my short haired version of Super Secret Stamp Club Katie and here she is. Doesn't she look super stylish with her trimmed up bob hair-do? The alteration was super easy as all I had to do was take a black multi-liner pen and run a couple lines across at chin level. Being a short haired gal myself, I'm quite in love with how Katie looks minus the long tresses. I guess it's just proof that she is cute enough to pull off both looks.
I paired Katie up with some pretty pastel floral paper from Simple Stories for a nice spring time feel. And I played around with some extra vellum that was sitting on my desk to die cut a few clear butterflies for embellishment. It's hard to see them in the photo but they look pretty cool in person.

Alrighty, I'm off for a fun day of coloring. Have a fabulous weekend my friends!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Simple Stories (Snap Pack)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (SSSC Katie), Paper Smooches (Word Salad set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown and Studio Calico creme brulee
My Favorite Things wonky stitched rectangle die
Impression Obsession mini butterfly dies
vellum
Studio Calico sequins
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E33, E34, YR30, YR31
eyes- YG93, BG000, 0
clothes- Y13, Y21, Y26, BG10, G00, 0, RV52, RV55, RV04

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe what a Beautiful card!!! You r a Fabulous stylist!!! Have an Awesome weekend! !!!
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Dotty Jo said...

She looks great and your colouring is magical as ever, Jo x

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable. And we can see the butterflies.