Friday, February 5, 2016

My heart is happy...

TGIF my friends!

I've got another Tiddly Inks Valentine to share today, this time the sweet Grow A Little Love Wryn is the star of the show. I guess I can't get over those cute heart shaped flowers, LOL! I wish the photo showed it better but that embossed heart background adds a lot more detail to this CAS design than it shows here. I even used Copics to color a few of them which really became the only embellishment on this card... talk about simple. I'm gonna go ahead and throw this card into the current 'love' challenge over at Tiddly Inks too. 

Alrighty, I've got to get ready for my trip to town. Have a great weekend everbody!  :)   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Tiddly Inks (Grow a Little Love Wryn)
stamp- Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Versafine onyx black
heart background embossing folder
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR21, YR23, E33
clothes- RV42, RV14, RV29, RV25, C5, C7, C9
flowers- RV21, RV23, RV14, RV29, R89, YG25
flower pot- E95, E97, E99

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is very Beautiful!!!! LOVE it!!! Your coloring is always so flawless looking!!! Have a very Fun and Fabulous weekend!!!!
hugs, Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So very pretty.

KalySto said...

Such a sweet card! I adore your coloring and the little hearts on the background are such a nice touch!
Thanks for sharing your love with Tiddly Inks Challenge.
Lots of smiles.
Kaly

JH said...

Beautiful work! I love your coloring and I can only imagine how nice the embossed hearts are in person! Good luck in our LOVE challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!! xx Jen

Tracey Ann said...

That Wryn is so cute in her patent leathers! Love the way you colored the hearts, and another unique and perfect sentiment. Also love the CAS layout. :)

Yenni Natalia said...

another beautiful take ^_^. i really love how you colour her and best of all you even give the list of the copic you use. you are so kind.

thank you for joining tiddly inks challenge :)

Kecia said...

So sweet! Love that shade of red you achieved on her dress! Thanks for sharing your card, and good luck on the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such an adorable CAS card, love the embossed hearts and how your beautiful Wryn is floating in front! Thanks for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Love" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

Buttercup said...

This is gorgeous! I like how you colored some of the background hearts in too! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks! I wish you a Happy 2016!