Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Dearest love...

Good morning!

I actually made this card a couple weeks ago but it kept getting bumped for one reason or another. And while I know that Valentine's Day has passed can't we share a little love any day of the year? So this sweet little gal is from the Darling Sisters set over at The Greeting Farm and while I've hemmed and hawed for years about getting this set I couldn't pass them up when I saw it in the sale section recently. I chose to color up this sister first because the heart garland fit the creative mood I was in but I really can't wait to get the other two on cards of their own soon as well. Especially since I played around with the coloring of her face a bit to turn her little pin dot eyes into some wide eyed peepers. I'm really happy with how expressive she looks now. The rest of the card is super simple, just a couple strips of striped paper from my scrap stash and some pretty Prima flowers to pull it all together... done!

Alrighty, I'm off to work. Talk at'cha later!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Darling Sisters set and Love and Friends set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Tim Holtz Distress Spun Sugar, Colorbox creamy brown
Prima flowers and leaves
Kaiser Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
lips- R22
eyes- YG93
hair- E50, Y32, E33
clothes- RV000, RV10, R81, R83, R00, R85, R89, E42, E43, E44, E81, E84, YG00, YG01, YG23, YG91