Wednesday, October 21, 2015

There is mischief brewing...

Hi there!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is hosting a Halloween challenge this week so of course I had to play along. The only hard part was deciding on a stamp to use because I still have a handful in my stash that haven't made it on a card yet. Ultimately I settled on Magical Mathilda because I could totally envision the scene she would live in. I wanted Mathilda to be practicing her magic in some stately manor room and the papers from the new Pebbles Boo collection were perfect for achieving that look. Doesn't that skull print look like some kind of spooky damask wallpaper? Love it. Of course I pulled all my Copic colors from the paper and I even grabbed a couple of fluorescent Copics which hardly ever get used but man did they create the most perfect mystical glow around her, I wish you could see this one in person.

Ok friends, I've got a busy day ahead of me so it's time to sign off. Laters!  :)  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Boo)
stamp- Kraftin Kimmie (Magical Mathilda)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Authentique die cut sentiment
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
EK Success silver pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, V20
lips- RV34, E04
eyes- E84, E47, BG000, 0
hair- E50, E51, E53, YR31, E35
clothes- V05, RV66, V06, RV69, C5, C9, C10
book- T3, T5, T7, T8, E81
magic glow- FYG1, FYG2