Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Smile...

Hello, hello! 

So this adorable little SSSC girly arrived in my mailbox on Saturday and I couldn't wait to ink her up and get her on a card. Her name is Poppy and she is the newest addition to the Gloomsberry Charm School collection at TGF. I'm a big fan of these new characters with their wide, crazy eyes and big personalities... and Poppy here just may be my most favorite one yet. 

I paired Poppy with this wonderful floral print by Doodlebug because I love how the bright colors pop against that kraft background. And something about her outfit had me envisioning Poppy pulling on her rain boots and tromping through the garden after a spring rain. The smile sentiment was totally chosen because of her goofy li'l grin... hey, it makes me smile!  :) 
I'm also going ahead and entering this card into the Farm Fresh "Flowers" challenge since it had an extended two week deadline and this certainly fits.  ;)

Alrighty then, take it easy and I'll see ya again tomorrow!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Hello Sunshine), Bella Blvd (Simply Spring)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Gloomsberry Charm School Poppy)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox creamy brown
Li'l Inker smile die
Paper Smooches stitched line die
Kasier Craft pearls
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E33, E35
eyes- E55, BG000, 0
clothes- Y11, Y15, Y17, RV000, RV10, RV21, RV04, RV14, Y38, YR14, E81, 0, YG21, YG03, YG25

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Such a cutie image ,well coloured and with a beautiful design paper.

Kate said...

eeewwwhhhwwooowwweee! I love how you colored the bow and the boots! Seriously, you should quit your day job and start a new career in copic coloring classes! You are the nicest person ever, always leaving your color number for people to see. You always inspire me so much and your posts always make my day. Hope you win the challenge! One day they better get you on their DT girl, seriously!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is such an Adorable friend card!!!! Fabulous as Always!!!!
hugs, Heidi