Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Hey there!

Today I am playing along in the Kraftin' Kimmie 'Pretty in Pink' challenge and I chose to ink up the lovely Tatiana stamp for it. Right off the bat I knew that her fabulous hair had to be the pink I used for the challenge and it couldn't be any soft pastel pink either. No, Tatiana looks like a gal with attitude to spare so she needed a bright and bold shade of pink hair to match. I did a bit of altering by simply gluing some small flowers over the mirror that she is originally holding because I figured a bouquet of flowers fit the theme of the card better.
The paper is actually just one sheet, with the bold black and white stripes on one side and the bright floral print on the opposite side. Once I settled on using both this card really came to life. It had me giving Tatiana a black leather corset and choker which I think really gives her a cool, edgy look. And the die cut frame was just what I needed to help her stand out from that busy background. :)

Well, that's all I've got for the day... talk at'cha later!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Jubilee)
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Sassy Sprite Tatiana), Studio Calico sentiment
ink- Memento tuxedo black,Versafine onyx black
Memory Box ornate oval frame die
Papertrey Ink banner die
Fiskars tiny pinked edge scissors
Kaiser Craft gems and pearls
Prima flowers
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, YG00, RV19, BV20
hair- RV25, RV09, RV17, RV06, RV02
eyes- YG03, YG25
clothes- N4, N7, 100, BG70, BG10, BG72, RV06, RV25, RV09, RV17, YG00, YG01, YG03, Y21, Y26, Y28
wings- RV0000, RV00

1 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what a Fabulous Birthday card!!!! LOVE her pink hair!!!
hugs, Heidi