Monday, April 6, 2015

Fur-ever friends...

Hello, hello!

As much fun as I had making Easter cards I have to admit that I'm kinda glad to be moving on to other themes now. And my first one out of the gate is for this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The theme is 'Spring Showers' and you can add clouds or rain to your card. As soon as I saw that I knew just what I wanted to use... this cloud background stamp by October Afternoon. It is actually a large 4x6 background cling stamp but I cut it up into about five pieces, some big and some small, to really use them in a customized way. And as for my character stamp I was just itchin' to ink up this pair of pals from the Furever clear set that I purchased last month. I did a tiny bit of altering to add a little nose to the girl's profile but that is it. I continued on adding the sidewalk and coloring in the grass and flowers to complete the entire Sunday stroll scene. No pretty papers, no embellishments even, just stamping and coloring which is not the norm for me. The sentiment is a combination of two different sentiments that came with the set. I have a tendency to cut apart my clear sentiments quite often so that I get more mileage out of them. 

Alrighty, time for me to scoot my boot.
Talk at'cha laters!  :)      
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Fur-ever set), October Afternoon (Saturday Mornings clouds)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20, R22
hair- YR12, E08, E19, E18
clothes- Y00, Y02, Y06, Y19, RV55, RV66, RV69
pup- T3, T5, T7, T9, E40, 0, R20
ground/sky- BG000, C1, 0, N0, N1, N2, YG23, YG17, Y17