Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Somebunny...

Hello, hello! 

My Easter card today features Wryn from the Somebunny clear set over at Tiddly Inks. Because she came with all those extra bunnies, of course I had to stamp them into a whole scene to be front and center in this design. Wryn is such a super cutie and I had so much fun coloring her in these slightly brighter than pastel colors that were pulled directly from this old KI Memories paper. Sigh... KI may have been defunct as a company for years and years now but I still adore everything they ever made. Which, silly as it seems, sometimes makes it hard for me to actually cut into the papers that I still have. Happily, I feel that this card turned out KI worthy, LOL! ;)
I'm also playing along in the "charming" challenge at the Tiddly Inks challenge blog with this card. Luckily for me I still have a bunch of random charms that I got a decade ago from one of those QVC scrapbooking shows. It's been a long wait but this Easter Egg charm has finally fulfilled its crafty destiny, LOL!

Ok, time for the usual get ready for work morning routine.
Have a good one everybody!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
stamps- Tiddly Inks (Somebunny)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
ribbon
egg charm
Gold Smooch
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- YR24, YR27, E35, E39
clothes- B91, B93, B95, B97, W2, E40, 0, RV52, RV55, RV32, Y11, Y35, YG03, BG05, V15, C2, C4
bunnies- E40, E41, 0, R01
grass- YG03, YG67, YG95
sky- BG000, 0

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is Uber cute!!!!!! Love all those bunnies! !!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Danni said...

So sweet and cute! Love all the bunnies!!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our tiddly inks challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

Jane said...

This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks

Michelle said...

What a sweet card! I love your colouring x

Christine L said...

Awwww I'm loving those sweet bunnies! Gorgeous colouring and I love the design - and of course, that wonderful egg charm!

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Charmed challenge..
Christine x

ccroll said...

Soooo cute!! Nice to see you too! :)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is just too adorable, I love your fabulous coloring and the sweet charm you added! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Charming" challenge, best of luck to you :)