Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Easter...

Good morning! 

No challenge for me today but that's okay. It wasn't like I was lacking for inspiration with this sweet Gorjuss Girl waiting to get on a card. She is called "Waiting" and I'm pretty sure I got her from Sugar Nellie but it's been so long that if I did she isn't in stock there any more. As I was flipping through my binder of stamps Waiting caught my eye because that outfit of hers looked like a cute Easter dress with a little sweater, just in case the morning egg hunt is kind of chilly. And for the first time in quite a while I feel like I've stepped away from the clean and simple look and loaded up with layers and embellishments on this card. It was a fun change of pace and even though there is a lot going on I think that she still is the star of the show. 

Ok, time for me to scoot. 
Laters!  :) 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Pebbles (Garden Party)
stamp- Gorjuss Girl (Waiting)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown
computer generated sentiment
American Crafts ribbon
Kaiser Craft gems
Martha Stewart butterfly border punch
CC Designs egg die
Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, E51, E31, E34
clothes- R01, R11, R21, BG10, BG11, G00, BG32, BG72, E40, E41, 0, Y11, Y13, Y17

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe it's soo very pretty! ! Her dress is Perfect for Easter! !
Hugs, Heidi and Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

So so sweet. I love all the embellishments.

Cami said...

Such a darlin' sweet Easter card with this GG image! I have her from long ago and now you've inspired me to play with her again! Love the soft pastel Easter/Spring colors!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.