Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello...

Hey there!

I used some Christmas money to get a few Sister Stamps and Mieko here was one of the new cuties that I added to my collection. The way she is posed I figure there are a lot of different things one could put in her hands and this time I altered her just a bit by adding a flower. The papers have been sitting on my desk for ages so while I was cleaning it off, I figured this was a good time to finally use them up... I even used a tiny scrap to paper piece Mieko's kimono. The end result just puts a smile on my face. :)

Well, I've got another long day ahead of me. 
TTFN!  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press 
paper- Basic Grey (Konnichiwa)
stamp- Sister Stamps (Mieko)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Prima shabby tote
Simon Says stamp sentiment die
Kaiser Craft pearls and gems
Prima flower
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- T5, T7, T9, T10
clothes- R02, R30, R32, YR000, YR12, YR14