Thursday, January 23, 2014

Forever and ever...

Olo!

I'm playing along in this week's Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm and the theme this time is Love is in the Air. This is my first time coloring up Sweetie Bean and I gotta say, I'm in love with that hair... so much fun to color! Because she is a little Valentine's Fairy I thought I could get away with giving her a non-traditional hair color. Doesn't the berry red color make her look like candy? :)
The paper is old KI Memories and once I had it glued down there was something about it that made me want to add the black strip and have this card look kinda like a school notebook. Must be the doodle look to the print, I know I spent many a class doodling away on my notebooks during my school years. Anywho... a few little embellies and this card was done.

Well, I should get this day started. Thanks for stopping by!   
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- KI Memories
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Sweetie Bean)
ink- Memento tuxedo black 
Doodlebug pearl hearts and enamel dots
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- R32, R35, R37, R39, R89
clothes/hearts- RV00, RV52, RV55, RV11, RV14, RV17, C1
sky- BG0000, 0

9 comments:

Anne said...

pretty card Amy and an adorable little cutie to boot
Anne x

chrilvian said...

love the hair

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!!!! I don't have her but I do have that fun KI paper still in my stash too. LOVE the whole card!!! Have a Fabulous day doll!
hugs,Heidi & Brooke

scrapn_momof2 said...

Her hair is amazing!! Wonderful card.

Lau W said...

Oh so adorable image ! Lovely card Amy !
xxx

Jane said...

What a great Valentines card and I agree I love the hair too!
Jane xx

Julie D. Richards said...

Adorable card. Love the notebook look. Her hair color is awesome.

carsondcat said...

Everything about this card is just perfect. I love it.

Kristina said...

Just a simply adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us on the farm for FFF.