Saturday, November 16, 2013

Merry Christmas...

Olo!

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I had hoped. I didn't make it to the 6x6 pads but I did get a big box of stuff together which I donated to my neighbor. She works with elementary school kids and they are always happy for new supplies so that felt pretty good. Hopefully I can get back to organizing tomorrow. :)

Alrighty, I got a card made for this week's FFF challenge over at The Greeting Farm using a couple of oldies but goodies. The challenge is to cut it out and since I don't have a Cricut or Cameo machine I just went ahead and fussy cut Wild Sprout Vivi out which allowed me to do a bit of altering and slip a cookie from the Merry Tags set into her arms. She is such a bright and happy little elf that I just had to pair her up with this fun Doodlebug paper. Now it looks like Vivi is taking a quick break from the toy assembly line to munch on one of Mrs. Claus' Christmas cookies.

Ok then, time for me to scoot my boot. Enjoy your weekend!    
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Doodlebug (Santa's Workshop)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (WS Vivi, Merry Tags, and Sparkling Season sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Prima shabby tote
Kaiser Craft gems
gold thread 
Gold Smooch
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E50, YR31, E31, E33
clothes/cookie- R24, R27, R29, W00, W0, W2, BG05, BG45, BG49, YG21, YG23, YG25, RV02, RV06, RV63, RV66, E55, E57, E59, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28, E30, E31, E34

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable - what a super happy holiday card! Jo x

Ardilla said...

Hi, Amy!
This is a beautiful card, really it caught my eyes :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so sweet.

Christine J said...

Really adorable card! And very creative!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your bright and happy Christmas card.

Jo said...

love the card. cutest elf ever!

Julie D. Richards said...

Look at her marching off with that cookie. She looks like she's proud because she made it herself. Love the elf bg paper.

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is so fabulous! !! Love her and those papers match perfectly!!! Love your creation!
Hugs, Heidi

Anonymous said...

fabulous card...the colors are so vibrant...wonderful work dear1

gobeagirl said...

Too cute Amy!!! I just love Vivi and I think she is really goin to need a nap after her cookie, but I am sure that Santa is a great boss to work for and I am sure he really wouldn't have a problem with it. :0) Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Hugs

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this paper is so perfect with her, I love it.