Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Warmest Wishes...

Good morning!

I know, I know... I promised Halloween and here I am with a Christmas card. Not only that but there is no coloring to be found either! What can I say? Some things came up, knocking me off my original game plan. But I didn't want to go another day without a card to share so I'm posting this simple Christmas one that I recently made. It's just me having fun with some dies and old non-Christmas themed papers. Pretty darn quick and easy if the truth be told but I really like how it all came together.

Alrighty, I've got one last day off to see if I can get some stuff done. Fingers crossed!  :)
XOXO  
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill 
paper- LilyBee (polka dot), October Afternoon (plaid)
Hero Arts sentiment stamp
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown
Memory Box dies- Cups of Cheer, Mini Holly Leaves
Simon Says Stamp die- Mini Hearts set
felt
American Crafts jute twine

3 comments: