Thursday, July 11, 2013

You float by boat...

Hey, hey, hey!

Well, I was over ambitious with what I hoped to get done yesterday. There was a lot more cleaning and sorting than I anticipated (as well as some unscheduled swimming at the lake, LOL) so I didn't exactly get a card done. Good thing I've got another non-coloring card to throw up here until I get back on track. Gotta love those Pebbles Lakeside papers. :)

I've got one more day off today before I head back to work. I'm kinda thinking about going to see the Lone Ranger movie. I know it hasn't been blowing up at the box office but the people I've talked to who have seen it all liked it. Plus, I really like Johnny Depp. ;)

Stay cool and I'll chat at'cha again tomorrow!
 
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- Pebbles (Lakeside)
computer generated sentiment
Kaiser Craft gems
American Crafts twine

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is a Fabulous non coloring cwrd. Perfect papers with that sentiment.
We r on our way to California!! I have already searched out a scrapbook store to visit while we r in san diego. We have none in Tucson. Only the usual Michaels Jo anns & Hobby Lobby now. Have an Awesome day.hugs Heidi & Brooke

Julie D. Richards said...

Great non coloring card, very masculine. I like Johnny Depp too so I plan on watching it when it comes out on DVD. Have a great last day off. Don't I wish there were a cool lake to swim in here. Wish I was going with Heidi and Brooke since I live in Quartzsite, AZ and the heat has been killer.