Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday...

Hi guys! 

I've got an exciting day ahead of me. I'm going to the city to see if I can find a good deal on a new car. I've been saving up for a while now and I've got my eye on a couple different vehicles so hopefully I'll be coming home this afternoon with a reliable car that I also love. Wish me luck! :)

The Garden Variety challenge over at The Greeting Farm is a beautiful color combo of peaches and aqua, which is one of my all time fave color combos, so I had to sneak this one in before the deadline. Anya Treats is the last of the three original Big Time Anyas that I had left to color up and I think she looks smashing in her peachy aqua ensemble. Of course she had to have some chocolate frosted cupcakes to celebrate the big day because in my opinion vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting are the best cupcakes out there, LOL! :)

Ok, I'm anxious to see what this day brings so I'm going to get a move on. 
Laters!     
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- My Mind's Eye (Tres Jolie)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Anya Treats), Paper Smooches (birthday sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and espresso truffle, Prima shabby tote
Kaiser Craft pearls
Papertrey Ink twine
Fiskars paper crimper
EK Success gold pen
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E41, E42, E43, E44
clothes- BG10, BG11, BG34, BG18, BG53, E43, E44, E47, E81, W00, 0, YR31, YR12, YR14, E35, E57, E59

15 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! Best of luck to you on your hunt.
Oh love this. Gorgeous everything!!
Have a great day!!
;) xxx

Martina said...

This is brilliant!! Love the colours you have used! Not my preferd colours when I colour, but it looks sooo great!!!! Love this card!
Martina

Tina said...

So pretty Amy!

Julie D. Richards said...

She is so cute in that hat and boots. Love the color combo. Great papers too. Good luck on the car.

Lau W said...

Good luck for the car !
Your card is pretty and yummy, so cuuute !
xx

chrilvian said...

looks great

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great card Amy!! You're coloring is always perfect.

theCook said...

I've already eaten and now I'm hungry again and it's because of you :(
I love your card! Those colors fit well together and those cupcakes are soooo yummy!

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is Gorgous!!! GOOD LUCK on the car shopping!!! excited to find out what the outcome is!! Have an Awesome day doll!
Hugs, Heidi

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

Linda said...

Hope you were able to find a car today!!!
Love the card!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy I hope that you were able to find the car of your dreams! There is nothing better than having a car you really really enjoy and knowing that it is dependable all at the same time. Of course you just have to add into to the whole thing if the color just happens to be exactly what you wanted as well. lol... =o) Hope you had a great day in the "big" city. I love this card! Anya looks fantastic as always and everytime I see these stamps I always think of you as you made my whole year by selling me your extra set. I am hoping after next week I get to play on my blog again and make cards that I want to make. I love these Invitations, but after the first 50 you truly get tired of all the die cutting and the same old same old. lol... Hope that some time this summer you and I can meet up in Wenatchee with both our new cars and have a lunch and perhaps small haul day. Ahhh I am still dreaming of us getting together. Hope your Mom and family are all staying well. Hugs to you and the fur babies. Lisa

Rachel Parys said...

Another masterpiece Amy!! She is too adorable! You totally rocked the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Juls said...

Fab!! Love all the pearls hugs Juls xxx

Tress said...

Okay, your choice of colors on this stamp totally changes the vibe! Wow! So different from the reds and pinks I've seen. This card just might be one of my new favorites of your 2013 creations.