Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boo!

Hey all!

Things are still busy here so once again I pulled out one of the previously colored stamped images for my card today. It's another Kraftin' Kimmie cutie but this time we're going Halloween rather than Christmas with Hattie the Ghost. I originally colored her up for the 'coloring a ghost' video that did and she's just been sitting on my desk, waiting for her time to shine ever since then.
So I grabbed up some of the cool Nightfall papers from American Crafts because that spiderweb banner print was just calling out to go along with Hattie... it was the perfect color match and everything! And sure this may not have the traditional Halloween colors going on but considering her ghostly nature I think it works. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see ya again in 24!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- American Crafts (Nightfall)
stamps- Kraftin Kimmie (Ghost Hattie)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox charcoal
ribbon
Ranger black stickles
Imaginisce flowers
Kaiser Craft gems
Creative Imaginations alpha stickers
Copic markers:
hattie- B0000, BG70, B60, BV20, 0
background- E40, 0

22 comments:

chrilvian said...

ooooo wonderfull
i love the image and the spiderwebs

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love this. It is sooo Awesome looking. Spooktacular results!
Hugs, Heidi

Isa said...

Wowwwww !!! What a terrorific card I love this little work !!:D

Hugs

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
een pracht van een kaart met die leuke kimmy,maar de spinnenwebbenooohhhh daar ben ik zo bang van:-))
groetjes van corry

Tina said...

boo :)
great card :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Such an awesome black/white Halloween card Amy~ love that ghost hattie she looks happy ready to prance out into the wilderness...

Mette said...

Fabulous card Amy. Love the colouring and details. Those flowers are stunning.

Hugs, Mette

Anonymous said...

Great card! LOVE that KK stamp and your black flowers are the perfect embellie!

Renkata said...

Very cool card Amy.

Cindy H. said...

What a cool card!! I love the dp, the black flowers and the shear ribbon - all perfect with your ghostly image :)

SannaS said...

this is brilliant!! love it!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Crafty Loops said...

I love this card, the flowers are beautiful. Lee x

Danni said...

Super fun card!!

Jas said...

oohhh, love, love, love it! TFS!

Maria Therese said...

BOOO back at you! Cool card ♥

Annie's Creations said...

Cute card! Love the embellies

Shirley N said...

Perfect layout for your image, love your Halloween card Amy!

kris said...

BOO-tiful!!! i really like how you did the image!! =D

Karla said...

Fabulous card Amy. Love the colouring and details.

RiNNE said...

Ok, Amy, I've got a confession to make. I'm terrified of ghosts and can't look at your card too long. So I only saw the overall design & not the details. Saw the black round embellishments-- those are awesome. Ok, you're probably laughing out loud but I gotta go...gotta close this window Har har!

RiNNE said...

Ok, Amy, I've got a confession to make. I'm terrified of ghosts and can't look at your card too long. So I only saw the overall design & not the details. Saw the black round embellishments-- those are awesome. Ok, you're probably laughing out loud but I gotta go...gotta close this window Har har!

Leanne said...

o she looks positively ghostly! hahaha!! I guess that's what you were going for huh? love it! ;)