Thursday, July 16, 2009

Testing... testing...

I can't believe I'm doing this.
Honestly, I thought I would be the last person on the face of the earth to have a blog. But, here I am. I blame it on The Greeting Farm... those stamps are just too darn cute and I'm enjoying the community over there so when the big Anyaversary blog hop was announced I didn't want to miss out.
Thus, a blog is born.
I guess it will be a good place to post pics of my cards and what not.

Please bear with me while I try and figure this whole blogging thing out. :)

2 comments:

LORi said...

I am so glad it was...You are so talented and I have enjoyed looking through your blog!!! TFS!!

Pink HUGS - LORi

donna mikasa said...

Just had to come back to the very beginning...so glad you started a blog!
WE are so lucky that you started a blog!